Google

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Inaugural Post

This is my inaugural blog post. For the last couple of months I have been exploring the idea of starting something that promotes a message of hope and encouragement. My wife suggested that I start a blog. So here I am.

This blog is intended to open dialog about hope and encouragement through the sharing of some of my real-life experiences, inspirational stories of others lives, and hopefully some humor along the way.

Everyone has a story. Everyone has a purpose. Some of us are called to share our stories in order to fulfill our purpose on this earth. Lately, I have felt that calling. Sometimes it helps us to read about someone elses experiences in life. It's kind of like going to the movies. The actors we watch on the big screen are acting out a story. If you are like me (depending on the movie) you sometimes can associate personally and emotionally with the story being acted out. It's as if the writer followed you around then wrote a movie about your life or a particular season in your life. While the stories I share in my blog will probably never be turned into movies they are intended to make a connection on some level with you (the reader) in such a way as to inspire hope.

I would like to say "Thank You" to my wife for giving me the courage to start this blog. You are my inspiration and my best friend. Happy Birthday Baby!!!!!!!

No comments: