Google

Monday, March 24, 2008

To the Woman I Love; My Wife

It was nothing short of God event that I met and married my wife. God knew before we were born that she was to be my wife and I her husband. It took forty years before God introduced us though. Prior to our meeting I just could not make a relationship work with anyone. I made every mistake in the book. I allowed the enemy to lead me around and let him convince me to make several unhealthy choices in relationships.

My sweet wife has always lived her life seeking God first in every way. Since I had chosen the opposite path and lived by my feelings it took some forty years before I was worthy of meeting my wife. By that I mean, God allowed me take a hard look at my life and all the areas I failed to put Him first. When I began seeking Him in my decisions, guess what? He began helping me make better decisions.

The best decision I have made (second only to choosing salvation) is choosing to ask my wife to marry me. She is my best friend and best mom in the world. She is kind, compassionate, caring, and great woman of God. She has taught and continues to teach me so much about how to have God filled marriage and healthy relationship. I still make mistakes don’t get me wrong. But with love she always helps me correct my mistakes and learn from them.

I love my wife deeply. I had no idea this kind of love existed. It is a love that goes beyond the natural or physical. It is spiritual. As God intended love between a man and his wife should be.

I love you my sweet wife!! Now and forever!!

1 comment:

ToolSmartz said...

I know what you mean - I've got one of those also.

They are a treasure beyond our worth.